For the entire month of November, Building Up Jax is presented to you by Opendoor, the new way to sell your home online.
BURGER BARN SIGNS ON AT DURBIN PARK
Burger Barn has signed on as a tenant at The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
Its location will be near the Cinemark theater, which is currently under construction. It joins Bonchon among the theater-adjacent food offerings at the shopping center.
The eatery currently has one area location within The Avenues’ food court.
WALNUT INN TO CLOSE
Springfield’s Walnut Inn is closing its doors permanently as of today. The bar, a community favorite, first opened in 1974. Its building has been leased to a new occupant that has yet to be named.
- Plans were submitted for a future Tire Kingdom location along Race Track Rd. as part of Durbin Creek Crossing.
- Culver’s submitted plans for a new 4,000 sq. ft. restaurant at Collins Rd. and Parramore Rd. within Collins Town Center.
- Talara Investment Group received a permit for renovations to the lobby of the BB&T Bank building at 200 W. Forsyth St.
- Cohen Veterans Network received a permit for build-out at 7011 A.C. Skinner Pkwy.
- Wingstop received a permit for build-out at 13947 Beach Blvd.
- Blink Fitness received a permit for build-out at 1102 Dunn Ave.
- Gate Express Car Wash received a permit for construction at 3510 Blanding Blvd.