BLEU CHOCOLAT CAFE CLOSES IN SPRINGFIELD
Bleu Chocolat Café announced that it has closed its doors at 1602 Walnut St. in Springfield.
The closure came as a shock as the café, which opened in late 2018, made multiple local top-food lists and was among the city’s more popular local cafes. It was also located in the red-hot Springfield neighborhood – though not necessarily in a prime unit.
There has not yet been an announcement as to whether the café will pursue a different location.
- Ross Dress for Less received a permit related to its build-out at 11250 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Swisher International received a permit for renovations to its employee café at 459 E. 16th St.
- Chance Partners submitted plans for River City on Main, a new apartment complex at 13283 N. Main St. near River City Marketplace.
- Florida Blue received a permit for the construction of its new parking garage at 800 Forest St.
- Publix received a permit for interior renovations within its location at 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd.