10/SIX GRILLE COMING SOON DOWNTOWN
10/Six Grille, a Lewis Carroll-inspired eatery, will open this fall within the historic building at 400 N. Hogan St. The restaurant will serve “American fare” along with signature candy cocktails and mocktails.
It will occupy space most recently utilized by MLG, which closed earlier this year. Prior to that,
WAWA COMING TO BAYMEADOWS RD.
Wawa is coming to Baymeadows Rd.
The gas station and convenience store chain submitted plans to build a new location at the corner of Baymeadows Rd. and Baymeadows Wy., next to Red Lobster and across from a new RaceTrac station currently under construction.
ASH PROPERTIES BUYS JOE’S CRAB SHACK LOT
Ash Properties – through holding company Beach South One, LLC – recently completed a $6 million purchase of two parcels of land in Jacksonville Beach, both of which are currently in use by Joe’s Crab Shack.
Colliers International Northeast Florida facilitated the sale, which includes the 8,000 sq. ft. building at 15 S. 1st St. occupied by Joe’s Crab Shack as well as an 80-space parking lot at 110 Beach Blvd.
Joe’s Crab Shack will continue to operate as the property’s leaseholder under the new ownership.
- Marble Slab Creamery and Great American Cookies will join The Pavilion at Durbin Park – both will be located within a multi-tenant building just off of Peyton Pkwy. near Walmart.
- A permit was issued for San Juan Village, a 22-unit apartment building, at 6473 San Juan Ave.
- A permit was issued for a 4-story self-storage building at 1796 Kernan Blvd. S.
- ROSS Dress for Less received a permit for build-out at The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- Sera Fina Pizza received a permit for build-out within Julington Marketplace at 4125 Race Track Rd.