Categories: In the Community

TruthSpeaksGroup Set to Host 2019 I.M.A.G.IN.E. Women’s Empowerment Conference

SPONSORED This post was paid for by TruthSpeaksGroup LLC.

TruthSpeaksGroup LLC is set to host its 2019 I’m Awesome Growing In Excellence (I.M.A.G.IN.E.) Women’s Empowerment Conference on February 23, 2019.

The conference, which seeks to provide an equal platform for local women to empower and encourage each other, will be held from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Junior League of Jacksonville Riverside House at 2165 Park Street. Doors will open at 9:30 AM.

Its theme will be “The Independent Woman,” with a roster of three guest speakers lined up for the event. Marla J. Albertie, the founder of I.M.A.G.IN.E., is a Navy veteran, author, and career and life coach who founded TruthSpeaksGroup and will speak at the event. Kanya Henry, a dancing, training, and development professional, will act as emcee.

The guest speakers include: Earitha Anderson, a licensed real estate agent; LaDonna Grafton, the founder of Sankofa Creations; and Monique Rogers, a Navy veteran and founder of the nonprofit organization Metamorphosis Women’s Encounter Inc.

In addition to the guest speakers, the conference will also feature games, giveaways, a light breakfast and lunch, and a goodie bag for all attendees.

The conference’s host, TruthSpeaksGroup LLC, is a personal and professional development company specializing in helping women discover their confidence and create the careers they desire.

Tickets for the event are on sale now, with a $25 discount being offered during the month of November only. The regular online price is $40.00, or $50.00 at the door. Vendors and sponsors are still wanted.

You can purchase your ticket at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/imagine-womens-empowerment-conference-2019-tickets-50823530548. For more information, visit https://www.imaginewomensconf.com.

The Coastal

The Coastal is a local magazine in Jacksonville, FL, founded in 2015 to bring you stories about the past, present, and future of the First Coast.

Published by
The Coastal

Recent Posts

Building Up Jax: South Moon Under coming to SJTC

South Moon Under to SJTC A new fashion retailer is coming to St. Johns Town…

2 years ago

Building Up Jax: Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop coming to Mandarin

Capriotti's Sandwich Shop to Crown Point Plaza Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop is coming to Jacksonville for…

2 years ago

Building Up Jax: Scramblers coming to Deerwood, Lakewood

Scramblers to Deerwood, Lakewood A new-to-market breakfast restaurant is coming to the Deerwood and Lakewood…

2 years ago

Building Up Jax: Gucci to SJTC; Taverna debuting new concept

Gucci coming to St. Johns Town Center Gucci will soon bring its luxury fashion brand…

2 years ago

Building Up Jax: Dolly Llama to PVB; Lowe’s, Wawa to CR-210

The Dolly Llama coming to Ponte Vedra Beach A new Los Angeles-based waffle and ice…

2 years ago

Building Up Jax: Vestcor planning Lofts at San Marco East

Vestcor planning Lofts at San Marco East Vestcor is expanding its affordable housing presence outside…

2 years ago