Summer 2018 Issue Now Available!
The Summer 2018 issue of The Coastal is now available!
Below is a list of locations at which you can pick up your FREE copy.
If you can’t make it to any of these locations, contact us and we’ll try to set one aside for you! Copies can be reserved in bulk for an added fee.
WHERE TO GET YOUR COPY
(entries in italics indicate outdoor display boxes)
- The Coastal box at corner of Adams and Main streets
- The Coastal box at corner of Laura and Monroe streets
- The Coastal box in front of Duval County Courthouse
- The Coastal box on Hendricks Ave in front of Metro Diner
- The Coastal box on San Marco Blvd. across from Skyway station
- The Coastal box in San Marco Square near Firehouse Subs
- The Coastal box at Riverside Arts Market by Peninsular Place
- Carmines Pie House
- The Coastal box outside the former Edgewood Bakery (corner of Post/Edgewood)
- Main and Six Brewing (coming soon)
- Hyperion Brewing Co. (coming soon)
- Publix at 2875 University Blvd. W.
- Veterans United Craft Brewery (coming soon)
- Wicked Barley Brewery
(While supplies last. If you visit a location and they’ve run out, let us know and we’ll get it fixed!)
Become An Advertiser/Sponsor!
The Coastal’s paper edition, as with its online edition, is offered for free. Of course, there are plenty of costs that go into running a magazine, so we rely on the help of local advertisers and sponsors. Anyone can advertise with us – we only require that you be based in the Jacksonville area.