Four times a year, The Coastal distributes a limited release of paper issues across the city.
FALL 2019 ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE
The Fall 2019 issue of The Coastal is now available!
Below is a list of locations at which you can pick up your FREE copy.
If you can’t make it to any of these locations, contact us and we’ll try to set one aside for you! Copies can be reserved in bulk for an added fee.
WHERE TO GET YOUR COPY
(entries in italics indicate outdoor display boxes)
- The Coastal box at corner of Adams and Main streets
- The Coastal box at corner of Laura and Monroe streets
- The Coastal box in front of Duval County Courthouse
- The Coastal box on Hendricks Ave in front of Metro Diner
- The Coastal box on San Marco Blvd. across from Skyway station
- The Coastal box in San Marco Square near Firehouse Subs
- The Coastal box at Riverside Arts Market by Peninsular Place
- The Coastal box outside the former Edgewood Bakery (corner of Post/Edgewood)
- Moon River Pizza
- Mandarin Public Library (Kori Rd.)
- Mojo’s Bar-B-Q
- Publix at 2875 University Blvd. W.
- Wicked Barley Brewery
- Bambino Scoops / Jax Marketplace
- Havana Jax Cafe
- Cinotti’s Bakery
(While supplies last. If you visit a location and they’ve run out, or if you know of a place you think we should start putting out copies, let us know!)
Become An Advertiser/Sponsor!
The Coastal’s paper edition, as with its online edition, is offered for free. Of course, there are plenty of costs that go into running a magazine, so we rely on the help of local advertisers and sponsors.