SAN MARCO CROSSING LAND SALE COMPLETE
The future apartment complex San Marco Crossing cleared a major hurdle toward development.
The project’s land at 2118 Kings Ave. has officially changed hands, with Chance Partners purchasing the parcel from Southside Assembly of God. Colliers International Northeast Florida facilitated the sale.
San Marco Crossing is proposed as a 372-unit multifamily apartment and townhouse project, complete with a parking garage, swimming pool, and recreation park. It’ll be a short walk from San Marco Promenade, another proposed multifamily development.
1444 HOME PLANS SUBMITTED
Plans submitted for 1444 Home Apartments in San Marco show a 147-unit multifamily apartment complex at 1444 Home St.
A 222-space parking garage will be accessible via Louisa St.; it will also provide 106 bicycle parking spots.
- Firehouse Subs received a permit for build-out in the new shopping strip at 8355 Baymeadows Rd. Once complete, the sandwich chain will move from its current location across Baymeadows.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits received a permit to demolish portions of its existing store at 9436 San Jose Blvd. in preparation for its newly rebuilt store at the same location.
- Gate Venture LLC paid $2.56 million for land at the corner of Gate Pkwy. and Burnt Mill Rd. with the intent of developing office buildings at the site, according to Jax Daily Record.
- Keen Brewing Co. is planned for the building at 2100 Dennis St., according to Jax Daily Record.
- The former juvenile residential facility at 3036 Philips Highway will be demolished.
- Kanine Social received a permit for interior renovation at 580 College St.